You Can Help!
Here are some easy ways you can help support NSSA. These programs are open to friends, family members, and associates. Please help by sharing this information.
Here’s a new easy way to help support NSSA all year-round! Round-up is an easy-to-use app that allows you to “round-up” to the nearest dollar automatically on all your purchases on a designated credit card. Just register once and help NSSA with every purchase you make! Click here to get started today!
- Important Note: Minimum charge of $10/month, even if your Round-Ups do not reach $10.
You can create a personal fundraiser right from your Facebook page
- On left side of newsfeed, click “Fundraisers” (you may need to click “See More”)
- On left of page, click “Raise Money”
- Select Nassau Suffolk Services for Autism as your nonprofit of choice
- Under “Details” on the left, follow the prompts
- Click “Create” and fill in personal information on next page
- Click “Submit”
- Share your fundraiser on your homepage or with friends and family!
General Mills “Box Tops for Education”
Support NSSA while you shop for groceries with Box Tops. Have you downloaded the #BoxTops for Education app? No more clipping! Scan your shopping receipts and eligible box top purchases will be credited to NSSA.
- Apple/IPhone: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1150038564
- Google Play/Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.generalmills.btfe
Buy a Brick
Purchase a custom-engraved brick for NSSA’s Walk of Fame. Bricks are available in 2 sizes 4” x 8” @ $100 and 8” x 8” @ $250. Order forms are available here.
Memorial & Honor Donations
If you wish to commemorate an occasion or a loved one through a donation to NSSA, our office will send a memorial, tribute, or donation acknowledgement. Call NSSA at 631-462-0386 or go to Donate NSSA to make a donation.